Our individual and business clients receive high-caliber representation from our transactional and complex civil litigation lawyers. Combining the latest case-management technology with the skills of our talented South Texas trial attorneys and staff, our law firm is known for its innovative and progressive approach to handling cases — from formulating strategies before a suit is even filed, all the way to taking the case through trial. We are committed to representing our clients effectively and efficiently at all stages of the litigation process.
Legal Support at Your Side
Our attorneys and paralegals are knowledgeable within a wide range of legal practices, including the following areas of law:
- Appeals – From the Courts of Appeals to the Texas Supreme Court, you can count on our appellate attorneys to provide the legal representation you need. We represent a variety of interests in these higher courts, from banks and corporations to small businesses and ordinary individuals.
- Business Litigation – We have a proven history in representing businesses, from local mom-and-pop establishments to Fortune 500 companies on both sides of the aisle. We understand the legal concerns of business organizations, such as matters like shareholder disputes and commercial lease issues, to breach of conflict claims and partnership conflicts in courts in Hidalgo County and across South Texas.
- Wrongful Death/Serious Injury – No one should have to deal with the stress and anguish that occurs as a result of someone else’s negligence. If you or a loved one has suffered a catastrophic injury, or have lost someone in an accident or incident of misconduct, we can help you find the compensation you rightfully deserve.
- Real Estate – Our attorneys are familiar with real estate law and provide services for the transactional and litigation needs of residential and commercial real estate clients across the Rio Grande Valley and South Texas.
- Collection – We work diligently to help banks and local companies with foreclosures, repossessions and other collection issues.
- Banking Litigation – Loan transactions can be troublesome for local banks and lenders. Issues such as breach of fiduciary duty, breach of contract charges and discriminatory lending practice claims can occur. Our team can assist banks and other lenders with defending banking litigation claims.
- Business Organization – We are determined to help entrepreneurs and investors choose and develop the appropriate business structures for their needs, including business formations, sales and purchases.
- Estate and Trust Litigation – If you need assistance with probate issues such as contesting a will, trust litigation or breach of fiduciary duty actions, our litigators can help.
- Commercial Insurance Coverage and Claim Disputes – Dealing with insurance companies can prove to be stressful. If you feel as if you have been unjustly denied coverage or have had your claim underpaid, our team can provide assistance for various insurance disputes.
Let Us Fight for You
Your legal needs should be tended to immediately. Don’t hesitate to fight for the results you deserve. Visit us in Edinburg for more information about our services.